Monday, October 21, 2019

Rap Magazine Survey: Results Evaluation

The majority of people that responded found the magazine title OTR (on the rise) the most captivating. None of the respondents chose Wallpaper as the most captivating title. Therefore, my magazine title will be OTR (on the rise).
The results for the most memorable tagline came close with "Don't get mad, get on the rise" and "Everyone on the rise has a story" but "Everyone on the rise has a story" was chosen by the most respondents. Therefore, that will be my tagline.
The results for what feature the respondents would prefer to see included the most is tied for Interviews and Personal Photo Shoots. Therefore, I will include Interviews as the Feature.
The result for the best color scheme was Black and Yellow with the majority of votes with no votes for Red and Blue and second best at Blue, Pink, and Black. The color scheme i like did not the majority but I will still do it (Blue, Pink, and Black).
 For the results of what type of props my audience would like to see on my magazine cover, Tattoos got the magority of the votes and the least amount of votes for Grillz. Although, the majority of respondents chose Tattoos I would rather see Durags on my magazine cover so that will be the prop I include in my magazine cover.
For the question of how old my audience is, most of the respondents chose 17. Therefore, my audience mature and can comprehend any of the components included in my magazine.
For which hue is the most attractive Neon won the majority of the vote. Therefore, the hue I will chose for my magazine will be Neon/Bright colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gender Representation: Female

In Rap, female rappers are seen to be not as dominant as male rappers as girls are perceived weaker than men. When you see a female rapper y...